Closing Date: 28/02/2020
Term: Permanent, Full Time
Precision Investment Castings Ltd (PIC) is proud to be one of the longest serving manufacturers of investment castings in Europe with over 70 years of expertise. PIC specialise in high integrity castings in both Ferrous and Non-Ferrous materials supplied from a single UK base to a diverse range of sectors; Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Marine, Medical, Oil & Gas and Railways.
As our business continues to grow and expand, we are now looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the Finance team. The main tasks will include
- Posting Cash payments
- Reconciliation of daily banking, highlighting any variances or concerns
- Processing ad hoc payments as required via BACS
- Period end bank statements reconciliation in GBP, USD, EUR
- Period end petty cash reconciliation
- Monthly and quarterly VAT submissions
- Supporting the Financial Controller with any ad hoc duties
- Monthly Intrastat and EC Sales reporting
- Assist with PL, Inputting invoices and statement reconciliation
- Cover for Sales Ledger/Weekly wages using Sage 50 payroll
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years accounting experience, including the submission of VAT returns. The ideal candidate must possess excellent attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task whilst working to deadlines without supervision. We expect the jobholder to be confident with payment processing and administration of cashbooks. Experience of accounting systems – Access Dimensions would be an advantage and experience of MS Excel Intermediate level.
This is a permanent, full time position, working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. We are offering a competitive compensation package, including basic salary, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, generous contributory company pension and life assurance scheme.
To apply in the first instance, please send your current CV to: