Maintenance Electrician vacancy – Altrincham, Manchester
We are looking for a time served Maintenance Electrician to join our maintenance team. This technician will carry out electrical & mechanical maintenance to maintain the plant & equipment in our foundry, fettling shop, machining facilities and heat treatment departments.
The role is 37 hours a week and offers a before 5:00 pm finish Monday to Thursday, and a 1:00 pm finish every Friday.
Mon – Thurs 08:00 – 16:30 and Fri 08:00 – 13:00.
£ – Competitive
The role will involve:
- Carrying out repair and maintenance activities in line with UK regulations.
- Maintaining and ordering maintenance equipment and supplies
- Liaising with external contractors
Successful applicants will be experienced in carrying out repair and maintenance work on older style analogue equipment. This includes:
- Wax injection machines
- Furnaces (Induction, Rollover, Heat Treatment etc.)
They will be familiar working with:
Our ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and within a team; work to high standards; work at a fast pace with accuracy, and work safely at all times.
This role does require previous experience. We are looking for individuals that possess the below skills, and ideally possess one or more of the desirable qualifications listed below:
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Time Served Electrical Apprentice
- Professionally qualified in electrical discipline
- Excellent fault finding skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player
- Dynamic, creative and innovative
- 17th Edition
- HNC / ONC in Electrical Engineering
- NQV Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
How to apply:
For further information about this position please contact Dami Ogunjumelo on 0161 925 5160.
If you are interested in submitting an application, please complete our application form by following the link at the bottom of this page.